Wednesday, April 28, 2021

New watercolor cartoons

I am now offering custom cartoon portraits in a new style! My new Watercolor Animal Cartoons are painted in watercolors and outlined with Faber-Castell PITT Artist Pens.

These matching portraits of my two dogs, Luna and Dorie, are in the standard 6" X 9" size. I painted the moon behind Luna since that is what her name means, and behind Dorie is a hurricane (a pink cotton candy looking one 😁) because she was named after a hurricane.

Want me to paint a custom portrait of your pet?
Head on over to my Order Info page!

3 comments:

  1. I love your work. Hurricane Dorie fits her well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, very fitting. She loves to run in circles. :)

      Delete
  2. I love this style. Dories is very cute , especially when place in front of a cotton candy whirlwind. We just adopted a sweet Boston mix named Eddie. We also still have our wild baby Boston, Hope, who just turned 1. I think that this style might work as a way to highlight their personalities. Life has been hectic with 2 new dogs added to our pack, but I will be in touch.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are posted after they are approved.