Monday, May 18, 2020

Three Bostons in black and white

 This is a set of three 8" X 8" monochrome portraits I painted for a longtime follower of my blog and fellow Boston Terrier lover. Her Boston boys are (from left) Jace, Bentley, and Joey (who is sadly no longer with us).
 
yourimagetitle
yourimagetitle
yourimagetitle

I will be offering this style (painterly in black and white) when I start taking commissions again. This is a great option for those who are on a budget and/or only have low-resolution reference photos of their pets.

2 comments:

  1. I adore and love Bostons. What a great portrait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace, These paintings will be a treasure of ours, especially now that 2 of the boys have passed away. We are so grateful for your time and wonderful efforts in capturing our "boys of summer". We love your work. Again, thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are posted after they are approved.